Myridians Fashion Contents

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Summer 2013

Dear Fashionista's,
I just want to say I am so sorry for leaving your side and not posting anything...
I just got really busy with school and homework and ect... That I seem to forgot about who I care most about. But don't worry I just recently recieved a camera for my graduation present so.... And yea I graduated :) ...You know what that means!!!! 
Clothes,Clothes,Clothes!!!! 

This Summer I will be dedicating every second to all of you guys. I hope you enjoy my style book because prepare for me to blow you all away... I will also be snapping some fashion don'ts that I see walking down the street. Don't get mad if it is you that I spot ;)
Prepare for operation fashion stalker...
Peace in the middle east my little ordinary people and thanks for viewing my just ordinary blog.
Much Love,
Myridian Edwards OXOX 

No comments:

Post a Comment