Myridians Fashion Contents

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Summer Day 1:Fringe Fabric Do or Don't?

So I know you all experienced the fringe attack from either some weird neighbor or a classmate or even your parents!!! Well let me explain,this trend can be totally fierce if you let it. Like any trend there is always that one person that can kill it...
Well here I will give you a little tour on how it can be worn ...

First are the cute little purses... :)

See how cute that is :)


Now watch how it all can go just so wrong...
I feel like just screaming,"Who dressed you this morning!"

Next we have the tank tops... I don't about you but I love me some fringe tank tops. :)

Cute I know!!!

But Look how it can go so wrong....





There's the stalking I promised :p

So yea...
There are also the fringe booties and swimwear....

But then here are the don'ts XD







So yea thats a wrap I was glad to show you the do's and don'ts on the fringe trend :)
Be careful check yourself before you wreck yourself.
Signing out my little fashionista's :)
See you tomorrow!
Much Love,
Myridian Edwards OXOX


No comments:

Post a Comment